PAWNA LAKE CAMPING
Pawna Lake Camping - Official Website
Planning to Visit Pawna Lake Camping? Yes, You are at Right Place. Pawna Lake is a beautiful place to camp with your friends & family with quality food, tents, sports & activities. Make some beautiful memories with your close ones which will be unforgettable for you & your loved ones. Pawna Camping is just 54 Km from Pune and 117 Km from Mumbai which gives you a thrilling experience. If you are looking for the best camping experience Pawna Campex team is here to make your experience better & memorable Camping in Lonavala. We can confidently say that we are best check reviews Pawna lake camping reviews
Our packages are for an overnight stay for 19 hours Check-In starts at 4 Pm evening and Check-Out at 11 Am next day morning. Pawna Lake Camping package is designed to be a more interactive experience where you can get a glimpse of the local environment and learn more about the history of the area. We would like to encourage you to visit some of the other local attractions like Lohagad Fort, Visapur Fort, Tung Fort, Tikona Fort in the area as well as the surrounding valleys and dams. It’s important to visit the surrounding areas as well as to make your experience better. The surrounding valleys & dams are full of attractions and things to see and do. We would also like to encourage you to visit a few of the tourist attractions in the area as well.
Click Below to See How to Book You Tent on Pawna Campex?
Why to Choose Us ?
* No GST / No Hidden Cost
* Secured Payment
* No Fake Commitments
* Lake Touch Location
* 4.9 Google Map Rating
* 24/7 Call Support
* Instant Online Booking
* Fridge Available on Campsite
*Different Sections For Couples & Family
*1500+ Happy Customers
*3 Years of Experience
What is Pawna Lake Camping ?
Pawna Lake Camping is Very Popular Camping Destination in Lonavala. You could likely bounce towards Pawna once you’re finished with your stay at Pawna Campex. Pawna has three stronghold forts, Tung Fort, Tikona Fort & Lohagad Fort. It is a heaven for individuals searching for Underrated adventurous destinations. Perfect for outdoors, Camping, kayaking, Trekking & Boating, Pawna should most certainly be on your rundown. We will be Camping At Thakursai Village Located in Lonavala.
Only a couple of hours from Mumbai, Pawna Lake has something for everybody and each state of mind. Taking a gander at escaping from clamor, contamination and the everyday city life? Break free at Pawna. Pawna Lake is situated close Lonavala and is consummately settled among the hillocks of the Sahyadri ranges. Pawna lake is tied in with being near nature, becoming mixed up in the picturesque perspectives it offers and parts n heaps of fun!!!
Experience Geek welcomes you to our Pawna Lake campground where you can see the most pleasant perspectives around the lakeside. Visit the unexplored old sanctuary close to the Lake which gets submerged in water in storms!!! Enjoy some enjoyment exercises in the open grounds, and as the night approaches appreciate the pit fire with Guitar Jamming Session underneath the star-lit sky
Google Map Location Will be Given to you After Booking Confirmation. You Have to Follow Google Map. Pawna Lake is 110 Km From Mumbai & 70 Km From Pune.
Yes, Pawna Lake Camping is Completely Safe For Ladies, Couples & Child. We are Always there to assist you.
- Welcome Tea with Onion or Potato Pakoda
- BBQ (Veg- Paneer With Some Veggies) (Non-Veg- Chicken)
- Unlimited Dinner (Veg- Paneer Sabji, Dal Fry or Plain Dal, Chapati, Rice, Sweet) (Non-Veg- Chicken Gravy, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
- Morning Breakfast(Tea & Poha)
- If you Cancel Your Booking 3 Days Before Check-in Day All Amount will be refunded.
- If you Cancel You Booking 2 Days Before 30% Amount will be Deducted & Remaining will be Refunded.
- If you Cancel your Booking 1 Day Before 40% Amount will be Deducted & Remaining will be Refunded.
- If you Cancel your Booking on Check-In Day No Amount will be Refunded.
Have More Questions? Read All FAQ Click Below
Google Map Reviews (4.9 Google Map Rating)
Tips For Guests
1. Be Polite with Staffs & other Guests.
2. Tent Cannot move From one place to another.
3. Going inside deep water is not allowed.
4. Smoking inside Tent is strictly Prohibited.
5. Please Do not Carry Expensive Goods
6. Carry Extra Pair of cloths
7. Carry Umbrella During Monsoon